On Mon, 2010-01-04 at 11:06 -0700, PATRICK MOORE wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com>
> wrote:
>         Will someone please, puh-leeeeze make a Grand Bois in a
>         559X28?
>

>         It'll never happen.  559 is not a size "I" has any interest
>         in.
>

> There's your natural cynicism and misanthropy coming out again, Steve.
> The tooth fairy told me she was bringing me some 558X28 GBs (when she
> brings my next set of dentures).

The Tooth Fairy doesn't bring you teeth, she comes to take them away.

> Who is "I" and why is his er her er its opinion on the subject or role
> in the matter of any importance?

"I" is the proprietor of Grand Bois, who got into the tire business (and
the handlebar business) because he couldn't get the tires (and other
appropriate, classic looking parts) he wanted for his Grand Bois
bicycles -- which are very classical and AFAIK don't come with 559
wheels.  http://www.cyclesgrandbois.com/
Everything Grand Bois exists because "I" is interested.  I think it's
about as far as you can get from "market driven".