David,

I put albastache on my Sam to replace the albatross bars it came with.  I
figured I was done with drops and the albatross was too upright for when I felt
the desire to go fast (ish).  I had drops on my previous Bianchi and found I so
rarely rode down in the drops.  The albastache was all I needed to get a more
outstretched position I desired.

Looks like most of you stable leans toward road.  I really like the albastache
on trails.  I think Dave gravitates albastache back to his Hunq and Patrick
raves about the albastache on his Hunq for a reason.  It's a great all arounder
bar and great on trails.  Maybe you need a Hunqapillar?

John