Actually, Nokian/Suomi does make the A10 which is more commuting and less off
road oriented. I've used the 622-35 Scwalbe Winter Marathons on a previous bike
and am now trying the 574-40 Suomi A10s on my own Clem. The A10 has fewer
spikes than the Winter Marathon so not as grippy on ice but it seems to roll a
lot better on dry pavement. It looks like the A10 comes in 622-40, and Peter
White sells them.