Good to hear. The Clem can fit a 2.35" tire. I read a couple reviews of the
Nicotine, actual width stated is 2.5". That will clear the rear for sure,
it'll be tight in the front though I have run Schwalbe Big Ones (~58mm)
with fenders so it might fit.
I'm not sure I want to buy a $130 tire (each) that might not fit.
The Schwalbe Ice Spiker would definitely work.
David
Chicago, IL