As a cyclist I place the label directly over the valve.

However, when I am at work on a customer's (or friend's) bike, I set up the
tire pressure rating imprint at the valve hole.      Most people here on
this, and a few others, go for wider / lower pressure tires.    The cycling
industry most hasn't, those are the people constantly confused about
pressure.    This little tip just makes it that much easier on them.

Just a thought.

On Friday, December 23, 2016, John Hawrylak <john.hawry...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> Thanks guys for the replies. I understand it better.   Reed, thanks for
> the link to Retrogrouch site.  I could not remember the name.
>
> John Hawrylak
> Woodstown NJ
>
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 7:08:26 PM UTC-5, John Hawrylak wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the softball question, but I always forget.  I want to say the
>> Tire Name is 180° from the Valve Stem and on the non-drive side.
>>
>> I searched for RULES but did not find the one which had a link to the
>> Rules.
>>
>> John Hawrylak
>> Woodstown NJ

Cheers,