Steve, I'm down near Richmond, but can attest to the worthiness of the
Spurcycle bell. I was a part of the original Kickstarter campaign. After
that, I purchased two more (at considerably higher prices)! Very elegant,
minimalist and a nice piercing sound that gets attention. These guys did a
great job of design, down to the wonderful packaging. With each I received,
I felt like I was unwrapping a Faberge' egg! What sold me over anything
else was the ingenious way it attaches without screws, nuts, etc. Most of
that portion is hidden away inside the bell, with only the slender (maybe
5mm) stainless strap showing. Clean! Treat yourself!
Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.