i had og mustache on one bike, sold that bike and then put albastache on my
hunq. cant say i noticed much difference, but there are so many other
factors at play in my experience. i love the bars and resist putting them
on all my bikes.  i will offer that i think position and stem length are
important with either bar, similarly to drops. i had gotten used to upright
sweepy back bars feeling fine on just about any stem/height/angle, and
learned that stached ones need more a more refined fit.