Patch:

As others have noted, the Edelux (I or II) is a somewhat nicer product in terms
of finish (for instance, the Edelux has a glass front, while the IQ-X’s lens is
plastic). If you’re into finely polished German tech, you should buy the Edelux
II.

OTOH, I have have both lights on different bikes and I prefer the light output
of the IQ-X. In my opinion, it is noticeably brighter than the Edelux, and puts
usable light much farther in front of the bike. I have mine adjusted to light
up the road over 100 feet in front of me. The Edelux II puts out more light
than the Edelux I, but really any of these will provide plenty of illumination.

For my money, I prefer the IQ-X. It’s not finely polished, and it has a plastic
clamp assembly that the Edelux doesn’t, but it’s less expensive and crazy
bright.  YMMV.

--Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.CampyOnly.com