I think that may be true especially if you are willing to pop for more than
the 3.5K base price of a  custom frame. In my case, I just paid the base
price...so Joe, I think you're absolutely right. How much more , I expect ,
depends on effort. Anyway, it's a stunning bike and I'm glad we get to see
these customs