A truly beautiful bike. Congratulations. And a slap on the back to Grant
for confirming that Riv is not in the "retro recreation scene."

Curious: What does Grant have against VO or perhaps just metal fenders?

More photos, please, as you build it up and ride it, and your impressions
of the ride. I know that my Riv road bikes define fit and handling for me.