We love these pedals and spec them on a lot of customer bikes.  For the handy
tinkerer, they can be rehab'd inexpensively with a rebuild kit.

Calling out my obvious bias on the topic.....Large volume online blowouts like
this have a real effect on small businesses.  It's undeniably short-sighted and
only serves immediate cash flow needs.  Some brands do a better job than others
to control this from happening.

IMO to post an item that's listed for sale on the Riv website is.... not nice.
I'd be happy to defend my theories off list with anyone who argues in favor of
the "free market" theory.

Don't take this post as shaming, it's not my intention.  I'm only trying to
relay a point of view that may not have been considered fully.