Yep!  Use a Moto-Tool with small cutter if you have one. A hacksaw will work,
but you may need to grind or file the "stump" flush.

________________________________
From: Rene Sterental <orthie...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 1:57:39 AM
Subject: [RBW] Nitto Big Bag Rack + Berthoud fender incompatibility

Last weekend I mounted the Nitto Big Bag Rack on the Bombadil and like it a
lot. Today I went on to install 60mm steel fenders and realized that the rack
has a tab with a pin (I don't know what it's for) that interferes with the
fender strut. I ended up removing the rack and installing the fenders, but now
I'm puzzled as to what to do to put the rack back on. Do I just take a saw and
hack off that tab?

I figure you guys must have some experience with this problem and might help me
address this problem.

René--