Understood, and I suspect many of us could say "been there...".  The
Appaloosa's just take the long top tube, and chain stays for that matter,
to new territory, which is certainly not bad but, yeah, wow!

If you still have the stock levers and shifters from the Choco Moose setup,
it seems they would would work on the Ahearn bars, though I have not
checked.  The other good news is that at least the M/A bars do not need bar
tape, just grips, so they are a little easier to deal with.  That said, I
do know changing bars (repeatedly) on a bike is a real pain, no matter what.

Again, good luck with the sale - or the experiment!  I will say I know
people with Atlantis' will confirm that they are a pretty magical
combination of things, not easily matched.

Best to you,

Bob