For what it's worth, I've found my romulus to be a nice, quick road bike
that can do a little bit more. Great handling, comfortable geometry and
I've never felt it held me back in comparison to another bicycle.  My only
complaint about it is the toe overlap with the front wheel, but I find it's
responsive to all inputs -- the only 'mushy' aspect of mine is the engine.

Sky in new west