A few years back I was looking for a flat screen tv to view some of my photos.
I took my laptop with me to a shop with dozens of tvs and told the salesman
what I was doing.
I hooked my computer up to a couple dozen different tvs.
The picture quality BY FAR was best on plasma screens.
The difference was so remarkably obvious I would never consider an LED or LCD.
Screen for my use.

The color on the plasma was better by leaps and bounds, the resolution was
fluid and natural where as the color on the others was harsh and unnatural, the
definition of images on the plasma was perfect.
On the others it was harsh, the lines were jagged and very unnatural.

I don't know how this would translate to documents but my guess is that a
plasma screen would be far less fatiguing to work on.

Ray
Vallejo CA