Please help. I recently replaced the old Jack Brown tires on my SimpleOne
with a pair of new Compass Bon Jon Pass tires.
Though the Bon Jons are tubeless-compatible I'm using tubes (SV-18). My
problem is it seems like the front one is squeaking. The sound is similar
to basketball shoes on a wood court. It occurs on bumps and when I
intentionally induce something like head shake.
I realize it may not be the tires (squeaks are notoriously hard to isolate)
but it did show up right after I mounted the new tires. I've never run into
something like this in several decades of riding and I'm a bit stumped.
Anybody had a similar experience? Could this be related to being
tubeless-compatible? Is this probably due to poor bead seating? Tube
squirming on the tire casing?
I'd really appreciate any help eliminating said noise, kinda makes me crazy.

tia
ted