Carla, I'm a bit late with a reply, but I have had two Sam Hillbornes. The
first was a double TT 56cm, 2010 vintage - a tad bit too large for me. I
used it for rough touring and was satisfied. But, I sold it and bought the
beautiful black & cream 55 cm single TT and moved all components -
including the 100mm stem and mustache bars - and added low rider racks up
front. I love it! Still my touring / commuter. I'm 5'11" and weight about
165-170 lbs. By the way, the workmanship and paint was much improved on the
2015 model. The slight price bump between the two was well worth it for the
cleaner appearance! Flickr
album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72157656598945451

My vote: a BUY!

Paul in Midlothian, Va.