I got a little portable record player for my almost 4-year old recently so
she can listen to music with since she was starting to show interest in my
turntable. I loaded up on some used kids records specifically for her so
she could enjoy the physical aspect of picking out records and looking at
the books that come with them. Funnily enough the one 'nice' record I got
her was a new reissue of Yellow Submarine which instantly became scratched
to the point of not being able to play, whereas all these other $3
30-year-old records have been tossed around just the same with nary a
scratch. Go figure.

I also got an Alexa Dot as well and that has taken over the record player
as she can now yell incessantly at Alexa to play 'Let It Go' a million
times a day. So for now digital has won over analog for her, or at least
50/50.