Yeah, I'm kind of suspecting that Soma is the same and just using an old
picture for the product.

At the moment, I'm using a Nitto Big Bag Rack for saddlebag support, which
is a little overkill.  I don't really mind that at all, but I'm going to be
shipping the bike for a trip soon, and I think it would be easier to pack
with an R-14 that can fold down compactly.