Bob et al:

The ā€œnā€ discussion is somewhat odd for me.  I have about 30 or so bikes.  I
don't need that many; I'm usually pretty happy with whatever bike I'm
riding at the moment.  Right now my Roadeo and Della Santa are probably at
the top of the list.

Why so many?

I choose bikes that are beautiful, have stories to tell about their
builders and their history, and are comfortable and fit wide tires.

As far as rotating which one to ride, there's no real rhyme or reason, but
all these get ridden:

Rivendell Custom

Rivendell Atlantis

Bob Jackson Road Custom

Jack Taylor Tour of Britain

Della Santa

Richard Sachs

Quickbeam

Schwinn Paramounts: 1972 P-13, 1973 p-13 (headed to Eroica), 1973 chrome
p-13, 50th anniversary, and a 75 Anniversary

Ebisu  randonneur

Bruce Gordon gravel/rain bike

Wilier Triestina, an old Columbus Chromovelato

Rambouillet

Roadeo

Gunnar Crosshairs

Heron Road, repurposed as 650

Olmo Anniversary with a Campy 50th groupset

Mercian Custom (1980)

New Faggin custom

Vanilla Road

Legolas

Pereira Custom

Davidson Custom

Merckx Mx leader steel, orange Molteni paint job

1980 something Colnago Super

Gios Torino limited edition Paris-Roubaix, made by Aldo three or four years
ago

Sycip soon

and a  Raleigh Pro in need of restoration, and a Flying Scot frameset that
wants to be built up.

Max