From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of Aaron Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:08 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: A Bit More on the RBW/SOMA San Marcos/Amos

Interesting write up and photos.

I really like the blue color, the fairly simple lugs, and the clean
font used on the SOMA decal (as opposed to the font SOMA usually
uses).

As per the San Marcos decal query in the photo captions, it isn't a
town in Italy; over on the SOMA blog they say it is the name of the
town in Guatemala where their warehouse guy was born.

I see that they're contemplating a kickstand plate, a.k.a. "mud
shelf" (see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gzahnd/3285145851/in/photostream).

Not sure if that's well-advised, but it seems to be a Riv trend to use
them on recent frames.

Otherwise, It sounds like a versatile road frame and a fruitful
collaborative project.

Aaron