I was just surprised that a company like Brooks would build a carbon-framed
saddle.  I guess you have to diversify to meet the demands of the market.  That
said, the saddle is not an area of the bike where I'd want to risk a carbon
failure.  I wonder if these are carbon over a light wire frame, like carbon
wrapped aluminum seatposts, or if these are all carbon.

John