I think "tacky" best describes the actual price offered and then
"increasingly douche-y" the tone of the OP's posts.  Can't imagine wanting
to have a beer with anyone based on that.  Most of the responses seem
pretty level-headed and calm to me, which is one of the reasons I like this
group so much.

-Nick in ATX