Grant just listed his definitely-not-new 1999 Atlantis frameset for $1100. I
think retail was $900-ish in 1999 but would need to go back and check to be
sure. It's a fair price in comparison to a new one but not in comparison to
what it cost when new. I didn't hear anyone cry foul. I've also seen similar
prices for older frames on this forum. There was a Glorious/ Wilbury new in the
box for $2300 not too long ago. Again, I didn't hear anyone cry foul.

A new larger bag from Rivendell is $200+, so I don't see why $200 is out of
line. And I definitely don't see why people are upset about it.

Cheers,
Chris