Hello,

I rode a 1x8 set up from Seattle,WA to Cape Cod, MA towing a bob trailer with
50+ lbs of gear. It was 4200 miles over 68 days camping and cooking along the
way. Lots of mountains and lots of flats. I imagine it would have been easier
and perhaps a bit faster with a double or triple but it was a great trip. I
figure if you can get across the United States with that set up you can do
pretty much anything.

Cheers,
Chris