Agreed... Somehow I got started with Phil BB's on any really special bikes
I had and have never had a problem.  That said, I do like what I read about
the SKF's but I have not seen one listed that would fit these AT cranks.
 Why I ended up fixated on the most hard to fit crankset is a recurring
question...  Well, maybe not the hardest, but still much more of a science
(and art) project when it happens.

But, to quote an old movie, I shall  "endeavor to persevere...".  With
luck, I will be riding the Joe today or tomorrow (with alternate cranks)!
 Then a phone call to PW on Monday to arrange for the BB surgery.  Then
more riding... :>)

Thanks again for the help!

Bob