The metal frame of the Rivet kind of curls in at the ends.  Look at the
underside to see what I mean.  Those curls hit my sit bones in exactly the
wrong way.  I instantly knew that the Rivet wasn't for me when I sat on it.
 Steel doesn't break in, and I was sitting right on those curls.  It made
me immensely grateful for the demo program.  I like Deb Banks a ton, and I
wear wool bike socks with the Rivet logo, but I can't run the saddles.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA