I have the B68 on my Bets and I LOVE it. My husband has the B67 on his Clem and
I like it far less. His seems softer, somehow, and maybe saggy? The springs
aren't fun to work around if you plan to use a Saddlesack. I like the harder
B68; it's like sitting on a wooden church pew. They're offered for sale
occasionally, and you may find one if you nose around a bit. Or you could check
out Rivet since it seems highly recommended.