I quite liked the spring in the b67 when I rode one on a touring bike with
albatross bars. You don't lose any power in your stroke due to springs and
they don't bounce around during your pedal stroke either, rather they move
with you in a way that isn't interfering. Really, they do their job when
they're supposed to and you don't notice them otherwise. I'll be buying a
flyer for my clem smith when it arrives. I think springs are great for a
bike that may see some hairy off-roading.