I'd wager it's a 56cm. I find it's pretty easy to eyeball frame sizes by
looking at the distance between the top and down tubes where they meet the
head tube. Look at the pics here:
http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/atlantis.php and compare the head tubes on
the 56cm Atlantii.

53cm:

<http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/images/products/frames/Atlbuild1b.jpg>

54.5cm:

<http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/images/products/frames/Atlbuild2.jpg>

56cm:

<http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/images/products/frames/Atlantis%203.jpg>

I am put off by the use of the word "vintage" in the title. At most, that
bike is 15 years old or so, right? That's not vintage in anyone's book.
Also, they're asking top dollar and can't be bothered to look up the
geometry chart on Riv's site and match it up to the correct size? Seat tube
and head tube angles are unknown?

Chris