Jim, thanks for the feedback! This is the precise combo I want, Jr Rangers
with the HAR.

Looking at the HAR, I see where the forward hook might butt up against the
hoop portion of the HAR...is that what you are talking about?

I am familiar with and like the security of the Arkel interface, but I also
like the simplicity of the hooks on my wife's set of Swift bags. I would
prefer to stick with native if possible. Do you think one of the hooks on
the Jr Range bag could be repositioned a bit closer to the other, to
optimize the fit?

You also answered another key question I had, if the Jr Ranger was too long
for the HAR, which would render the bottom hook useless...good to know it
still catches the bottom rail appropriately.

Cheers,

Neil