APPROVE.

I'm at the bottom of the list, and on the other the side of the
Mississippi-- it'll prolly be a while longer before I can lift it
outtadabox. Similar build choices, too: boscos, silver crank, rich-tandem
wheelset. BTW: I like the look of the fork curve on Grant's Blahg.

Looking forward to seeing the build pics from everyone!

shoji
Arlington MA