I have a 48cm hunq and a 24" jones plus. The hunq was my 'original' mtn
bike, now the jones is....fits fine. it's so well designed that it doesn't
feel that big when you're in it at all, but if you look at it it is huge,
especially compared to my small hunq with 26" wheels. the only times it
feels 'too big' are on a few super narrow single track trails with a steep
cliff I ride sometime, a combination of the wide ass handlebars and 3"
tires  makes me nervous, and sent me down the hillside once or twice. but
for the other 99% of the riding I do (which is a lot of other technical
singletrack) it is fantastic and fits just right.