Hello Keith,
Thank you for taking time for giving your experience and recommendation on
the spaceframe.  The stable ride of the plus and vertical compliance
without the use of suspension made me seriously consider the Jones frame.
I recently bought my 48 Hunqapillar from Philip for my do it all mountain
bike for my planned Great Divide next year.  The fit and comfort (A-Hearn
handlebar) makes me smile every time I take the Hunq out for a ride.
Although Hunqapillar owners here reported that it is more than capable of
taking the Great Divide, I would like to try the Jones Spaceframe plus for
the reported comfort provided by the bigger tires (3 inch) and frames's
vertical compliance.  The added comfort will help reduce risk to my lower
back where I had a history of slip disc.
Ed