Hi, I'm a first run Atlantis owner (seventeen years, woot!)
I ran ruffy tuffy for a while, then Mara supremes on GP recommendation, then
Jack Brown for many years.
Hated the Mara Supremes. Deadest feeling tire I've ever ridden. No flats, but
what a price to pay!
Jack Brown was pretty good, but there's so much room on Atlantis, why not
something wider.
Simultaneously, I discovered Gran Bois Cypres on my '69 Raleigh. Great feeling
tire for a go fast bike.
When Compass came out with the Barlow Pass 700x38, I was first in line. I love
this tire in both EL and regular trim.
I rode Portland to San Francisco 2 years ago, 900 miles fully loaded on varied
road surfaces. No flats. Not a one.
I'm riding the coast again this year and I plan to stay with the Compass BP.

Ty Graham
Seattle