Your frame has two unthreaded bolt holes spaced 51mm apart in the same
plane as the disc rotor. This is known as International Standard (I.S.)
mounting.

The BB7 brake has two bolt holes spaced 74mm apart, not in the same plane
as the rotor. This is known as Post Mounting.

As is very common, you need an adapter to mount a Post Mount brake on an
I.S. mount frame

The adapter is also the part that ensures the brake caliper sits at the
right height/position for whatever size rotor you are using. Most frames
are built to be able to run a 140mm rotor on the rear. This would take an
adapter with 0mm offset (ie. no offset needed) In order to line up with a
bigger rotor, the brake caliper would need to be spaced further away from
the I.S. holes. A 180mm rotor is 40mm bigger 140mm, so the adapter is
called a "+40mm" adapter (although the radius difference is only 20mm).
Some companies label these as "R180", the R meaning rear, which assumes the
frame was built for 140mm. (Front adapters are different, forks are usually
built with 160mm rotors in mind, so a F180 would only be +20mm, although
some new road forks are built for 140mm).

It's safest to use an Avid brand adapter with an avid brake, but most brand
mixing usually works out OK.

I hope this is a useful amount of information.