I did a few 50+ mile rides with Albatross bars on my Sam Hillborne. Ultimately,
I changed them out for Albastache because the sweep of the Albatross made me
feel cramped. I like the Albastache setup and pull a trailer with my 2.5 year
old using that bike all the time. Works like a charm. Worked fine with the
Albatross, too.

I've also done long rides with a Surly Open Bar and a Jones Loop Bar. Both are
great. I prefer the Jones, but the Surly was super comfy on a mostly off-road
tour.

I second what everyone above said about comfort being king. If I had to choose
one of the aforementioned bars, I'd go Jones. Plenty of hand positions, and all
of them are comfy.

Bob K. in Baltimore