Another ++ vote for sabots from VO and again aware over the over $40 cost. I
got mine on the recent 20% off weekend. I've had a wide variety of pedals of
all types and these are the best. Prior to trying these I'd have said Shimano
Saints but these VOs almost eliminated some forefoot numbness and pain that
sets in after a couple of hours. I wish I'd bought two pair.
Clifton