Hi, Broccoli Cog.

I got my first Brooks--a B17 two months ago on a Joe A.   Prior to that, I
rode inexpensive saddles that I purchased at the LBS, but those rides were
usually short, less than 10 miles.

My first ride on B17 was OK, but my sits bones and back hurt a little, like
the first spring ride after the winter is finally over.  Don't know if it
was the saddle or the upright position.  Never had an issue after that.
Only about 125-150 miles on it so far and no other issues.  I cannot say
"it's the most comfortable saddle ever" but I can say that I can ride it 30
miles without any issues and not really noticing it's there.  I guess that
makes it the most comfortable saddle in that there is no discomfort at all.

I did try a cambium, the C19 I think, on a test ride of another bike and
did not like it.  However, I was only on it for 10 minutes, so not sure
that was a fair test ride.  One day, I'd like to try a flyer on my Joe.

I ride in regular clothes, no padded shorts.

Roberta