WHITE, do nooooot go with Phil. I had three failed Phil Wood hubs (the
newest style) on my Atlantis until I finally switched. I have a Paul hub
back there (Industry 9 freehub mechanism) and a White on my other bike.
Both have been 100% perfect since I first laced them up. I used to have an
older set of Phil road wheels which were perfect for many years. The new
stuff just isn't living up to the rep, very sad to see as I love everything
else about them. Their finish is second to none. Now I only ride their
single speed hubs, just can't trust the freehub mechanism anymore.

I will say this though, their customer service and warranty replacement was
perfect. They really did try to keep me on their hubs, kudos for that.