I know I'm sounding like a parrot here and I'll stfu after this, but Riv
sells steel bikes and of the approximately 1,000,000 framebuilders in the
United States (true, most of them are in Portland, but bikeflights is your
friend) there are bound to be some are capable of and would happily put
proper disc mounts onto the Riv machine of your choice.   Of all the
niggling little things that Grant won't do, disc mounts are pretty much the
easiest to do as an aftermarket change.

-david parsons