I grew up in a place where the entire rainy season (as we called it), about
5 months, the temperature used to be in 70's or 80's even during heavy
rains (which was quite frequent and lasted hours).  I've spent a lot of
time out in monsoon rains.

I got goosebumps imagining being out there in that environment!

As they say, heaven is on earth!