We ordered a pound each of the three organics Sweet Maria's has. As
mentioned, wow. Delicious! Then we ran out and had to resort to drinking
the store-bought swill we used to think was good (it's not bad, but the
difference is painful when stepping down).

I just received today 5 one-pounders from https://homeroastcoffee.com (who
has a much wider selection of organic) and roasted all five in succession
in the Zenroaster. That worked surprisingly well, and now we'll let them
age a bit. I actually like them fresh roasted quite a lot, and the once
that made it that long seem to peak to my taste at 12-36 hours after roast.

With abandon,
Patrick