Hi, Lum.

Weight is an issue for me, because I have to lift a bike high to store it
on the bike wall rack (it's the upper most bike) in a long narrow hallway.
I know bike stores think I'm nuts, but I make sure I can lift every bike I
consider.  I could not lift the 2016 Clementine; perhaps the 2017s are
lighter.  I can lift my Joe A. with rack and bags, but it's not easy,
especially when I'm tired from my ride.  I was able to lift a Cheviot and
it was a lot lighter than I thought it would be.  I own the Joe.

Probably more subjective than you're looking for, but perhaps this will
help a little.  I'm in my late 50's and this is part of my strength
training  :)  .

Hi, Mark in Beacon.

I use a bungee cord to keep my front wheel from flopping around when
lifting it.  hook on water bottle cage, thru wheel, back to water bottle
cage.

Roberta