Yea, we've got to get it together and propose some routes.  We've got
them, just need to get it together.  We're busy obsessing about our
diet and training for the Death Valley Double March 6.

I may still do 80 for Haiti... and I *may* make it up to SF for the
Two Rock/Valley Ford 200K next week.

-esteban
Indeed, lovely San Diego, Calif.