I keep hearing about these great San Diego rides... still waiting... :-)

Looks like Aaron is the only one trying to get a SD ride together!!!

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Dustin Sharp <dsh...@runbox.com> wrote:

> Not sure if you all get to call these "SoCal" anymore since they all seem
> be in the LA area.
>
> Maybe "LaCal Riv Riders and Friends?
>
> Dustin "There's better riding in San Diego Anyway" Sharp
>

> > From: Seth <seth...@gmail.com>
> > Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:37:11 -0800 (PST)
> > To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
> > Subject: [RBW] SoCal Rivendell Riders (& Friends) Ride - Feb 21
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > SoCal Rivendell Riders (& Friends) is planning a ride on February
> > 21.
> >
> > The route will be a scenic loop from Los Angeles to Long Beach and
> > back.  The return leg will be on the LA River bike path.
> >
> > To join the discussion as the details are finalized, check out:
> >
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/socal_rivendell_bicycle_appreciation_society/disc
> > uss/72157623162236373/
> >
> > Seth Ely
> >
> > --

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy