Immaculate bike Steve.  You trailer it there, take picture then put it back? :)
 Love those honking fat tires.  Oodles of comfort and as fast as you want too.

      From: Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com>
 To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 3:05 PM
 Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Saluki.

 On 09/29/2017 03:55 PM, lum gim fong wrote:

 Why not consider a Roadeo?
  They can do everything a Saluki can now that you can get braze ons wherever
you want them, plus they will be a snappier ride/lighter tubeset.
  I guess only restriction is tire size the Saluki probably has the Roadeo
beat. But other than that the Roadeo should be the more exhilerating ride, in
theory.

 Only "probably"?  Per https://www.rivbike.com/products/roadeo  "FOR SURE: The
Jack Brown, which is NOMINALLY 33.333mm wide on most rims--but that's
irrelevant, remember?--measures about 700mm on a 24mm rim. It's the fattest
unfendered tire we can categorically commit to fitting the ROADEO fork. If you
want fenders also, best limit the tire to 682mm height...which will be about a
28."   I ran 650Bx42mm Grand Bois Hetres with fenders on my Saluki.  That is a
huge difference, lum gim.

 Bigger than huge.  Monstro Gigantor.  Let's compare a Range Rover with an
Aston Martin, why don't we.   I can see plenty of reasons why you might want to
have both, but I can't see any reason to think the two would really be
interchangeable.

 --
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia