@ PeterT

That was interesting what you wrote about that chemical stuff.

It is scary to think about how we may be poisoning ourselves with our
industry. I wonder if that accounts for the widespread cancer. Maybe the
microtoxins* coupled with *the toxins do it?
I guess humans will learn more as the years go by.
I am not so sure I believe about the global warming. I know that studies
sometimes tell you what the sponsors want them to tell you, so I take it
all with a grain of salt.
For example: *the Harvard sugar studies. *Since that was exposed I don't
believe what any studies say about anything. How can one anymore?