If I remember correctly they did state in the Blug that "a few" of the Blue
Lug singlespeeders (Senor Frank Jones, I think) would likely be available
in the US but not to expect any tall ones.  The Rosco Roads have Simpleone
forks and the same clearances as QB/Simpleone but not the long track
ends... you could get around this by using two chainrings with the same
tooth difference as a Dos Eno freewheel which keeps the wheel position the
same in either ratio.  I've done this with my Milwaukee Orange One
singlespeed using 42/44 rings and 17/19 dos eno (42x19 or 44x17)