In about 6 wks, by about Dec 10, we'll have 20 total/6 sizes UP TO 59cm of
the Frank Jones Sr, a singlespeed frame designed for Blue Lug, our Tokyo
dealer. We made 20 extras for us.
• seat lug (new socket style, but made for 3-deg upslope) and head lugs
(custom style)
• fillet-braed bb
• 28.6mm min triangle tubes (seat and top tbes usually are, but for FRANK,
the downtube is, too).
• clears 38mm tire. clears 33.333 w/fender  (as long as feners are not
aluminum)
• 120 rear spacing, new rear dropouts---track style...two eyes for rak &
fendr. No der tab. Angle like Quickbeam's, long, too.
* brake reach is 59mm (necessary for 38mm tire). Brake options? Tektro 559,
Paul or Compass centerpull, or new Dia-Compe 610 centerpull (not out yet)
• stay & fork rack mounts

Sizes and QTY we're getting:
53cm (7)
55cm (5)
57cm (6)
59cm (7)

The frames are designed to be comfortable fits with drop bars, but it's
more of a classic fit than a RIVFIT 2017.8. In our experience, any drop-bar
bike can take an Albatross bar easily,,,so FRANK can, too.

Sizing by PBH:
Mark's PBH is 82 and he'd ride a 53. Mine's 85 and I'm getting a 59 that I
wish was a 58.

This is a paved-road, light-load singlespeed frame, not a "Manny bike" !
More info will follow. It's going to cost about $1,400 for
frame-fork-hs-seat post (27.2)